keep your promise !!!!!!
 2023-02-06 05:58:09   shadow91
you haven't held a Christmas event for 3 months, no events, what are you waiting for??? the players are bored, isn't it time to take a sudden action now??
  genus12023-02-07 22:58:15
wow do u really expect when they say that? =.=
  Dumbiest2023-02-07 23:20:46
hahaha you believed them at some point? @shadow91
They only care for your USD.. thats why the events here are only DRAW event and other kinds who need you to spend your money.
  Miguel20172023-02-08 06:14:07
Forget about the Christmas event, you're going into March soon...
Santa Claus forgot about a 18 years old game community, what a pity.
It's a business like any other game company, the devs will care about the profits/Income...users will be taken care when their into the "accounts".
Still i believe there is a chance for RoW to surpass what has been through, we got a Massive Ban from MK Players, back in August/September last year.. it was tear down for the RoW community.
GM announced a change in GM Team.. things are not going well for their side two. Well if its true or not, it comes down who still want to play the game or not but yeah, its more of a Pay 2 Win game than anything else " You can obtain a strong Set/Items but that will involve the player to be in a good Guild, have lots of friends to help him/her leveling after 75, have the support of the community when things go south.
Well with that said, they should take care more about the users in order to keep the player base and gather more there after.
Still i play this game but i wont expect too much of it for now.
  love85642023-02-10 13:25:36