Suggestion to help mk become strong
 2020-01-21 23:36:02   bot2512
1. make life stun AoE become 8m range.
2. make mk dispel cd around 30sec. (since time is the most important in pvp) dispel for around 2mins is useless , kr can easily rebuff.
3. additional dmg for skill arm fight , attacker use dual weapon and it's expensive to make them strong both. so it will be better to add additional dmg for skill arm fight skill.
4. make stone skin cd just like priest ba cd. because mk ts is useless because temp is in front line and chanter can easily debuff (so if the cd is just for about 3-4sec. it will be good for templar to play as support while tanking.

free to comment bad or good, i just wanna have some fun just like 6-7yrs ago. for 3yrs mk has been strugling. because of the skills problem has been made by the gm. this problem will always be here if gm will not make any changes about it. banning people from reloging war is not a good way , we're just losing player. i know that people just wanna have some fun to join war. there's nothing illegal on it. so i hope, we're all can cooperate and help the game alive.

ps: ther's no need to nerf kr, the problem is just in mk skills

rebellion2020-01-22 00:07:53

I agree with you but some users kr side
dont want fair play they want only win so Admin scare quit them we know who is them i dont want to write here
Warrior can read 4-6 Sword mastery and normal hit like crazy faster but attacker cannot because got 3 skill to need to make 4-6 then only 3-0 blade mastery..And Attacker skill cooldown 11 secon even 124dex warrior 7second unfair other Ryl's like Ryl1 ryl2 attacker is strong ... But ROWplayon warrior 2 time more strong than attacker thats why nobody wants to play
  bot25122020-01-22 08:04:26
fyi, no warrior can kill attacker with the same equipement

maybe u fought someone with much better equipment than you.
  [GM]Matte2020-01-22 09:09:59
That is why we did survery to get some info and opinions from the users.
please check the survey below and comment opinion about 3questions.
  ganinia2020-01-22 11:52:34
Not agree with 1
its kind of bored being stun in war all the time.

1) Suggest to lower the AOE instant stun range to 5m only
2) Increase the resist rate against stun spell
3) Shorten the stunning duration
  bot25122020-01-22 14:30:28
@ganinia

so u feel how mk feels when getting stun by cleric with 8m range?

i agree with u for increasing resistance rate against stun spell while i dont agree with shortern the stunning duration.
  ganinia2020-01-22 15:02:15
1) Its should be 7m range only( not 8m)
2) I agree to adjust instant stun to 4/5m only for all class, it is so sick when specific population abusing that spell to play stun.