please gm see this
 2020-01-04 21:50:35   sinhkpala
hi gm , please find any other system for war , i and other many ppl no can play all war in day , i play only in weekends war , and ever full war , this only farm , farm , farm , farm , donate and no can join war , please change this  .. ty , waiting any suport..
  pokpok2020-01-05 03:07:15
totally agreed..we farm all the time and in the end,we cannot enter to war..so that meaning we are farm for? do something..actually many peoples came and go because this issue..war is big impact for any kind of ryl/row servers...
  pokpok2020-01-05 03:12:08
we know the differences bettwen KR and mk are big...just open the war,and STOP registerations on KR side..it tooks time to recover..BUT your player will stay for sure..and they keep promote to gain mk player..dont you realize that?
  Wasabi2020-01-05 15:27:06
just quit if u don't like, Gm don't care at all
  Melody2020-01-05 17:24:39
Change war to guild war kr can fight kr
  leoyoung2020-01-05 19:17:49
i tatally agree with this !

here are my ideas.
gm please make more enjoyable game !

1. make a new mini size war map for low & middle level users
(the new map can be similar to AOS game map)

2. make middle level war (61~80 level) & give some fame and medal

3. open low level & middle level war at the new mini size map

4. 81 level ~~ max level
>> make daily quest to activate field war
>> make more boss or dungeon
>> open guild war
  [GM]Matte2020-01-06 08:00:44
Thank you for the suggestion,
but if we remove the limit, double or triple number will enter the war
and small number race will not enter the war. Result will be same
  Puki4you2020-01-09 19:17:35
Yes if GM remove the limit,it will only benefit the player and not the server everyone will be joining Kr side enter war and just like ...... stay there FREE medal..
free EXP tower or why don't we do a selection to enter war..but we choose side A and Side B, like counter Strike, DOTA, Kr join MK in side A, or Side B,or automatically join which ever side that less people... like in Pirate town..we live in peace both Race, I buy MK item, MK buy Kr item in stall..why cant both race combine and war together (-_- " ) yea..that sound good... cleric party with Life ofc + templar + gunner + Priest ... hah... mix of everything... everyone can enter war like this...why make it complicated... I haven't enter war like decade.. after the adjustment..not even one... I am feedup..tired..or trying to enter it...no medal no fame..no other choice farming...
  Puki4you2020-01-09 19:22:32
make Mix race war...GM make it happen... then there server 1,server 2 like in RYL last time..when server 1 full, player only can enter server 2, so if in war the other side server 1 is more then server 2 side,the player have to choose server 2 side to be able to join War.. if not wait for someone join server 2 side then he can join server 1 side... like playing football...
  Puki4you2020-01-09 19:23:45
who ever join server 1 will be enemy with who ever join server 2